Saint Lucia invites travelers to experience the island’s beautiful beaches with incredible Cyber Monday deals. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority makes it easy for travelers to score the best lodging and tour deals with a dedicated Cyber Monday website.
Cyber Monday deals include:
- Akasha Luxury Villa: Up to 35 percent off rates
- Atlantic Breeze Stay Away: 15 percent off rates
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa: Up to 40 percent off, fifth night free and resort credit
- Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel: Up to 40 percent off suite rates
- Captain Cliff Adventure Tours: 25 percent off all tours
- Coco Palm Hotel: Up to 55 percent off rates
- Crystals Villa Hotel: Romance package offer including dinner and a boat tour
- Exodus Boat Charters: 10 percent off all private tours and charters
- Fond Doux Eco Resort: 20 percent off cottage rates, complimentary chocolate making tour, estate tour and breakfast
- Harbor Club, Curio Collection by Hilton: 33 percent off rates and complimentary breakfast
- La Haut Resort: 30 percent off grand total of stay
- The Landings Resort and Spa: 30 percent off rates and $100 resort credit
- Maison Paradis: Up to 30 percent off extended stays
- Marigot Bay Resort and Marina: Up to 45 percent off rates, complimentary airport transfers and breakfast
- Morne Coubaril Estate Tours: 20 percent off zip line tour and rum & chocolate tasting tour
- South Sea House: 30 percent off rates
- Splash Island Water Park: 10 percent discount for groups of four or more
- St. Lucia Photo Tours: Up to 40 percent off tours
- Stonefield Villa Resort: 25 percent off villas and complimentary waterfall experience
- Tet Rouge Resort: 25 percent off rates and complimentary breakfast
- Ti Kaye Resort: 60 percent off rates, 35 percent off massages and $50 resort credit
- Villa Susanna: 10 percent discount on a luxury villa
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort: Up to 50 percent off
With more than 30 deals to choose from, there is something for everyone. Many deals are available for travel throughout 2022. Visit the website for more information and to book.
However you view Niagara Falls, it’s an unforgettable sight. That being said, on the Canadian side, you’ll get a panoramic view of both the American Falls and the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, as well as more chances to get up close and experience the falls. Families traveling to Niagara Falls find more activities to engage children on the Canadian side.
It’s time to start dreaming of your next family trip. Here’s some destination inspiration for you. Take a visual journey through Minneapolis, Minnesota, with us.
It’s not too early to plan holiday family travel, and those bound for the Grand Canyon region might want to consider booking tickets now for Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel’s popular Polar Express. Tickets are going fast!
United Airlines officially became the only major U.S. airline to own a flight training school with the opening of United Aviate Academy on Jan. 27. The moment was made even more historic with its inaugural class, which is 80 percent women and people of color.
Family travelers spending time in Riviera Maya, Mexico, cannot miss Xel-Há, a park offering an extensive list of activities, all surrounded by the pure natural beauty of the region. The beginning of fall marks the perfect time to visit the park, with more than 20 unique experiences.