Renaissance Curaçao Resort & Casino offers families special summer activities with its Kids R VIP program. Through Sept. 30, families traveling with children under 12 years old have access to exclusive offerings and discounts for the property and island excursions.
The fun begins with a special in-room welcome amenity. When booking the stay, children under 12 stay and eat for free from the kids menu.
Families can also take advantage of special discounts and perks including:
- 50 percent discount to the dolphin encounter child program
- Up to a 50 percent discount on tours from Irie Tours
- 20 percent discount on the safari tour and brunch for the family at Ostrich Farm
- 20 percent discount for the family at Children’s Museum Curaçao
- 20 percent discount on tours from Dundu Tours
- 15 percent discount on spa treatments for the family on the property
- 10 percent discount for the family at Starbucks
- Discount for a paint-a-sculpture at Chichi Curaçao
- One free ice cream at Infinity Beach Club
- One free popcorn at The Movies Otrobanda
Carneros Resort and Spa recently revealed new family programming just in time for summer. The Napa Valley property sits on 28 acres and features 100 standalone cottages and multibedroom homes throughout 16 uniquely named neighborhoods, giving guests a home-away-from-home vacation experience.
With travel restrictions lifted and Fourth of July right around the corner, it is time to start planning your holiday trip. Although there are plenty of destinations to choose from, keep these two destinations and resorts in mind.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood reopens June 26 with new experiences for visitors and families. The new Welcome Center, a gateway to Hollywood, offers all-new ways to go behind the lens of movie-making magic.