Finding inspiration from the Netflix movie Yes Day, Fairmont Mayakoba unveiled a Yes Day-Inspired Vacation Experience for families. Families can experience a range of activities for a day of fun. Encourage your family to say yes to all the fun on offer.
The experience can be tailored to families of all sizes and for children of any age. Select from a range of family-friendly activities, including:
- Biking: Bikes and water bikes are available around the resort. Bikes can be ridden in the water canals.
- Sandcastle Building: Sand, water and digging/carving tools are on offer; families can even turn this into a friendly competition.
- Make Your Own Pixel Cap: Kids now are getting into pixel cap making, and the activity is on offer at Fairmont Mayakoba’s Kids Club.
- Snorkeling: Strength children’s swimming abilities while you teach them to snorkel in the Mexican Caribbean.
- Boat Shuttle Experience: Available every day at no charge, catch glimpses of crocodiles, turtles and other wildlife.
- Coconut Drinks: Coconuts can be a fruit, a nut and a seed, alongside great health benefits, so grab some drinks for the whole family.
- Arcade: A fabulous Arcade, located at El Pueblito, has an outdoor courtyard.
- Jet Skiing: What’s better than renting a jet ski when at a beach resort?
- Pool Time: Of course, there are several pools around the resort, so turn a pool day into endless fun for your family.
- Inflatable Moments: During summer and the Thanksgiving/Christmas season, stop by Fairmont Mayakoba’s Isla Lawn for family time with festive inflatables.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org schedule the Yes Day-inspired experience. Added experiences begin at $140, with fees dependent on selected activities.
The Rose Hotel Chicago O’Hare, a Tapestry Collection by Hilton, and its first-floor bar and restaurant Thorn Restaurant & Lounge, are celebrating moms this year with an exclusive Mother’s Day High Tea May 9. Available at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., the tea is $60 a person or $30 for children 12 and under. The price includes complimentary parking, live music from Dina Bach and a curated menu.
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Card recently launched BoldFamilyTravel.Chase.com, an interactive, online resource allowing families to plan future travel together. The launch followed the Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Card Survey of parents and grandparents that revealed most parents believe children are important resources for planning family vacations and that one-third of parents don’t currently involve their children in planning but would like to.
The Broadmoor Manitou and Pikes Peak Cog Railway will be back and better than ever in May 2021. The iconic Pikes Peak Cog Railway, one of only two cog railways in the United States, and its view from the summit is where “America the Beautiful” was penned. Experience this with your family when it reopens.
Many women in the United States don’t think twice about going to the store to purchase feminine products. With many options in brands, sizes, colors and even fragrance, we forget others around the world do not have such a luxury. Cora changes the way women receive products, providing a healthier, more sustainable way that is good for the environment and body.