While urban wine country might sound like an oxymoron, it’s actually a reality at the stunning City Vineyard in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood. The water-side venue is the perfect host for your next event — whatever that may be, from 20 to 200 guests and from cocktail party to plated dinner.
Expect fresh seafood and chops; seasonal ingredients; and food from local vendors when you plan the menu for your event at City Vineyard. The thoughtfully prepared cuisine pairs perfectly with wines crafted at the nearby flagship City Winery, or carefully curated selections from around the globe.
Choose from a variety of venue options within City Vineyard:
- Main Dining Room: The glass-enclosed space boasts views of the Hudson River, Freedom Tower and more, alongside a mini-stage and state-of-the-art audiovisual.
- Hudson River Wine Garden: The outdoor space has a private bar, two 65-inch TVs and flexibility in style.
- The Overlook: Enjoy unobstructed views from the rooftop space ideal for smaller events.
- Rooftop: A complete indulgence for the senses, a Rooftop event will ensure a memorable event.
- The Patio: The patio offers both partially covered and open-air space perfect for events up to 40 people.
With the holiday season just around the corner, consider City Vineyard’s myriad offerings for your seasonal functions. Choose from holiday cocktail reception, holiday cocktail reception and seated dinner, and holiday cocktail reception and dinner buffet options, ranging in price $180–290 per person.
Learn more at cityvineyardnyc.com. For all event inquiries, contact email@example.com, or call 646.732.6477.
Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains is the perfect place for autumnal fun, and at Camelback Resort, families can also enjoy some spooks this Halloween season with its Haunted Mountain Coaster and Lights Out Zip Line.
Driving into the quaint town of Luray, Virginia, was a much-needed reprieve from 4.5 hours spent driving mostly highways from New Jersey. My sister and I arrived in town around 4 p.m., found parking in the lot provided by Hotel Laurance, and happily jumped out to mask up, check-in and stretch our legs.
Picky eaters or adventurous culinary kiddos, Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts debuted a new concept for its littlest diners, FoodieKiDS. The children’s menu was crafted after global research saw 5,500 parents of children 12 and under from six different markets interviewed about children’s eating habits.