For those who want an unforgettable, relaxing family vacation to Stowe, Vermont, Topnotch Resort offers five insider tips for planning the perfect, stress-free getaway:
- Book your trip early and get your plans locked in — especially since many places and recreation areas operate at limited capacity and require reservations ahead of time. The best way to ensure a stress-free getaway is knowing availability in advance, as well as the best recreation options at top spots, including Stowe Mountain Resort.
- Consider planning your trip during the week. Midweek is a great time to visit Stowe, and offers easy social distancing. Quieter than weekends, midweek offers all the same amenities, but with shorter wait times and more space and privacy.
- Work from Stowe. With most people working from home, weekday travel is a bit easier for most families. The rooms and suites at Topnotch Resort are clean and perfect for a makeshift office. If you are traveling with a group, check out the Resort Homes, offering enough space for all.
- Balance work and play. The key to a stress-free getaway is the perfect balance of relaxation, concentration, work and play. Topnotch Resort offers guests everything they may need for a relaxing vacation. Start the day with a tennis lesson; head to The Roost for a delicious meal and a great view of Mount Mansfield; and end the workday with a massage or facial at Topnotch Spa.
- Get out and explore. Enjoying the fresh Vermont air is exactly what Stowe is all about. Located at Topnotch, Mountain Ops Outdoor Gear offers rentals for fat-tire biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and anything else you may need to enjoy the mountains. Don’t forget to ask advice on the secret spots the locals try to keep hidden.
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Card recently launched BoldFamilyTravel.Chase.com, an interactive, online resource allowing families to plan future travel together. The launch followed the Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Card Survey of parents and grandparents that revealed most parents believe children are important resources for planning family vacations and that one-third of parents don’t currently involve their children in planning but would like to.
Everyone is spending more time at home these days, so there are definitely moments when you itch to get out. With a lot of indoor activities and dining closed this winter or at limited capacity, it is hard to find things for the family to do to get out of the house.
AdventureWomen, the tour operator specializing in adventure travel tours for women, celebrates its 40th anniversary in 2022. To commemorate the special anniversary, the tour operator offers travelers an early-bird discount to those booking 2022 trips.
Your kiddos will be excited to learn they can travel with their favorite Nickelodeon characters — including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer and PAW Patrol — when Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Riviera Maya opens in June 2021. Families can now book accommodations at the resort for their summer vacation.