For those who want an unforgettable, relaxing family vacation to Stowe, Vermont, Topnotch Resort offers five insider tips for planning the perfect, stress-free getaway:
- Book your trip early and get your plans locked in — especially since many places and recreation areas operate at limited capacity and require reservations ahead of time. The best way to ensure a stress-free getaway is knowing availability in advance, as well as the best recreation options at top spots, including Stowe Mountain Resort.
- Consider planning your trip during the week. Midweek is a great time to visit Stowe, and offers easy social distancing. Quieter than weekends, midweek offers all the same amenities, but with shorter wait times and more space and privacy.
- Work from Stowe. With most people working from home, weekday travel is a bit easier for most families. The rooms and suites at Topnotch Resort are clean and perfect for a makeshift office. If you are traveling with a group, check out the Resort Homes, offering enough space for all.
- Balance work and play. The key to a stress-free getaway is the perfect balance of relaxation, concentration, work and play. Topnotch Resort offers guests everything they may need for a relaxing vacation. Start the day with a tennis lesson; head to The Roost for a delicious meal and a great view of Mount Mansfield; and end the workday with a massage or facial at Topnotch Spa.
- Get out and explore. Enjoying the fresh Vermont air is exactly what Stowe is all about. Located at Topnotch, Mountain Ops Outdoor Gear offers rentals for fat-tire biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and anything else you may need to enjoy the mountains. Don’t forget to ask advice on the secret spots the locals try to keep hidden.
Finding inspiration from the Netflix movie Yes Day, Fairmont Mayakoba unveiled a Yes Day-Inspired Vacation Experience for families. Families can experience a range of activities for a day of fun. Encourage your family to say yes to all the fun on offer.
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Card recently launched BoldFamilyTravel.Chase.com, an interactive, online resource allowing families to plan future travel together. The launch followed the Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Card Survey of parents and grandparents that revealed most parents believe children are important resources for planning family vacations and that one-third of parents don’t currently involve their children in planning but would like to.
Vintage clothing always makes a great conversation piece. The fabrics, textures, colors and patterns all have a unique story of where it came from and who wore it before you. Visit these vintage stores around South Street in Philadelphia to claim some one-of-a-kind pieces to make your wardrobe pop.
Gaylord Hotels invites guests to experience the Summer of More. The brand debuts its summer programming beginning May 21, running through Sept. 6 at Gaylord Texan in Texas, Gaylord Rockies in Colorado, Gaylord Palms in Florida, and Gaylord Opryland in Tennessee. Guests choose from a variety of special programming and events, including aquatic experiences, culinary offerings, spa treatments, live entertainment and more.
An Upgraded Points study, conducted in March 2021 across U.S. residents of various ages (18 and older) and genders, determined which Disney World rides were most popular. The survey participants were asked to name their favorite ride overall from Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, as well as their favorite ride in each specific park.