Family travelers can find fun in the Florida sun at Orlando World Center Marriott, the largest Marriott hotel in the world! Here’s a look at what the hotel has to offer:
- Choose from 2,010 guestrooms and nine different dining options, including Siro Urban Italian Kitchen, Latitude & Longitude and High Velocity.
- Voted one of the World’s Coolest Hotel Pools by Forbes, on-site Falls Pool Oasis boasts waterfalls, whirlpools, two 200-foot winding slides, a 90-foot speed slide, a lagoon-style pool and a kids splash zone.
- New in spring 2022, River Falls Water Park features three inner tube waterslides, a 575-foot lazy river and a refreshment stand.
- Golfers in the family will love the 18-hole Hawk’s Landing Golf Course, designed by Robert Cupp, Jr., and offering personalized instruction, group packages and more.
- Or families can find relaxation at The Spa, with a menu of massages, facials, waxing and more, as well as a meditation room and a steam room. Work out at the 4,000-square-foot Fitness Center, open 24/7 and complete with a 1.5-mile track.
- The on-site Recreation Team plans tons of daily activities for kids. Think games, scavenger hunts, movie nights and lots more fun.
- Nightly, check out the 10-minute laser light show, as lasers shimmy to the beat of popular music. Multiple versions exist so guests can enjoy different shows throughout their stay poolside or from their guestroom balcony.
- Of course, the Disney theme parks are one of Orlando’s biggest draws, and Orlando World Center Marriott offers shuttles to and from the attractions, included in the resort fee.
Read This Next
MultigenerationalFeb 24, 2023
2023 Travel Trends Survey from VisitorsCoverage
Insurtech company VisitorsCoverage recently conducted a survey regarding travel habits. More than 1,000 frequent travelers were questioned about travel habits and plans for the coming year.
United Airlines Celebrates its First Class of United Aviate Graduates
As the only major U.S. airline to own a flight school, United Airlines already hit a major milestone, and now the carrier celebrates another important — and historic — step as the inaugural class of United Aviate Academy pilots graduates, leading the next generation of aviators. The 51 students in the graduating class were majority, at 80 percent, women and people of color — another stride toward United’s goal of training 5,000 new pilots by 2030 with half women or POC.
CruisingFeb 23, 2023
Enjoy a New Kind of Cruising Experience with Norwegian Cruise Line’s Experiences at Sea Program
Norwegian Cruise Line kicked off 2023 by announcing a new style of cruising for family travelers with Experiences at Sea, a series of cruises designed to pair passengers with a uniquely immersive cruising experience catering to their specific interests. The program allows travelers to choose a cruise offering activities, performances, and special guests and hosts on a voyage taking them to some of the world’s most beautiful ports of call.
MultigenerationalFeb 22, 2023
Hilton, Norwegian Cruise Line Partner with PLAYSTUDIOS Gaming Platform
As the fastest-growing segment in the gaming market for 2023, mobile gaming takes its next step with new and renewed partnerships between casual gaming platform PLAYSTUDIOS and Hilton and Norwegian Cruise Line, allowing family travelers to enjoy games even when on vacation. PLAYSTUDIOS draws travelers through the brand’s innovative loyalty program and long-standing strategy for customer retention within travel and hospitality.
KidsFeb 3, 2023
African American Doll Line, Book Series to Improve Financial Literacy Launch
The greatest disparity in financial literacy exists among African Americans. To make changes in this area, Tomeka Purcell created a book series and corresponding dolls to help educate, entertain and inspire children and family travelers.
Travel TipsFeb 1, 2023
Camping Essentials for the Whole Family
Spring is right around the corner, making it the perfect time to start planning your 2023 spring family travel. With temperatures rising, the best spring vacations involve camping in the great outdoors. Make this next camping trip the best with these must-have essentials.