Family travelers can find fun in the Florida sun at Orlando World Center Marriott, the largest Marriott hotel in the world! Here’s a look at what the hotel has to offer:
- Choose from 2,010 guestrooms and nine different dining options, including Siro Urban Italian Kitchen, Latitude & Longitude and High Velocity.
- Voted one of the World’s Coolest Hotel Pools by Forbes, on-site Falls Pool Oasis boasts waterfalls, whirlpools, two 200-foot winding slides, a 90-foot speed slide, a lagoon-style pool and a kids splash zone.
- New in spring 2022, River Falls Water Park features three inner tube waterslides, a 575-foot lazy river and a refreshment stand.
- Golfers in the family will love the 18-hole Hawk’s Landing Golf Course, designed by Robert Cupp, Jr., and offering personalized instruction, group packages and more.
- Or families can find relaxation at The Spa, with a menu of massages, facials, waxing and more, as well as a meditation room and a steam room. Work out at the 4,000-square-foot Fitness Center, open 24/7 and complete with a 1.5-mile track.
- The on-site Recreation Team plans tons of daily activities for kids. Think games, scavenger hunts, movie nights and lots more fun.
- Nightly, check out the 10-minute laser light show, as lasers shimmy to the beat of popular music. Multiple versions exist so guests can enjoy different shows throughout their stay poolside or from their guestroom balcony.
- Of course, the Disney theme parks are one of Orlando’s biggest draws, and Orlando World Center Marriott offers shuttles to and from the attractions, included in the resort fee.
Friendly Like Me, available for Apple and Android devices, is a first-of-its-kind app designed with the more than 33 percent of Americans who may need special accessibility accommodations while on family travel in mind.
As the only major U.S. airline to own a flight school, United Airlines already hit a major milestone, and now the carrier celebrates another important — and historic — step as the inaugural class of United Aviate Academy pilots graduates, leading the next generation of aviators. The 51 students in the graduating class were majority, at 80 percent, women and people of color — another stride toward United’s goal of training 5,000 new pilots by 2030 with half women or POC.
It’s time to start dreaming of your next family trip. Here’s some destination inspiration for you. Take a visual journey through these pies from around the world, and maybe you’ll be inspired to take that next trip for a delicious slice.
Trying to plan a multigen trip? You may anticipate trouble finding a travel destination, activities and more to appeal to every member of your crew. However, a new report from Hilton found there are certain experiences all travelers want right now, regardless of generation.
Filled with hidden treasures waiting to be discovered, Seoul invites travelers to unearth its many gems, and Seoul Tourism Organization is here to help travelers do just that. Through thoughtfully created initiatives like the Theme Tourism County Competition, Seoul Tourism Organization works closely with local districts to identify and showcase what makes each district unique and charming in all seasons.
With the holiday season upon us, resorts all over the world pull out all the stops to bring the joy of the holidays to family travelers of all ages. Here are five more resorts to check out this holiday season: