The cruise industry responds to the COVID-19 pandemic with updates on cancellations and rebooking policies. Here’s an update.
- Azamara voluntarily suspended sailings from U.S. ports on March 13. The remainder of worldwide sailings are suspended as of March 15.
- The goal is to resume operations May 11.
- If you’re scheduled to sail before May 11, you will receive a 125 percent Future Cruise Credit to come back and sail by Dec. 31, 2021. This amount will be based on your total cruise fare paid.
- Azamara will automatically issue you your Future Cruise Credit by May 13 via email.
- If you pre-booked any shore excursions through Azamara, you’ll receive a full refund to the original form of payment. Guests with independent arrangements should contact their travel advisors as soon as possible.
- Please know, if you pre-purchased any amenities and packages, like beverage, internet or specialty dining, or Azamara Upgrade, those will be automatically refunded. If you prefer the lower value in a full refund, Azamara will process this for you. Given how fluid this situation is, and the opportunity to use the extra credit being offered, you have plenty of time to make up your mind. You do not need to request your refund until Dec. 31, 2021.
- Contact Azamara to start the refund process, if you’re willing to give up the higher value of your 125 percent Future Cruise Credit.
- They’ll deactivate your Future Cruise Credit and process your refund to your original form(s) of payment, which will include any non-refundable deposits.
- You can expect to receive your refund 30 days after you submit your request.
- If your sailing was suspended March 14–May 10, and your hotel or flights are booked through Azamara ChoiceAir, you will be refunded automatically. Guests with independent air arrangements need to contact their air carriers directly to make all required cancellations. For any airline fees incurred, you may receive up to $500 per person reimbursement. In order to receive reimbursement, please email Azamara a copy of the air change fees assessed
- Please note, guests who have purchased pre- or post-land packages through Azamara will also receive compensation in the same form as their cruise fare.
And, if you purchased air or hotel:
- via Azamara, these will also be automatically refunded to you.
- on your own, please contact the service provider directly for your options with them.
- Carnival Cruise Line is canceling the following service:
- All ships sailings March 13 – May 11
- Carnival Spirit April 10 and April 20
- Carnival Radiance April 29, May 9, May 21, May 30, June 11
- For cruises of six or more days, guests can receive either a 100 percent Future Cruise Credit with $600 onboard credit per stateroom on the next cruise if booked by Dec. 31 for sailing by Dec. 31, 2022 or a 100 percent refund.
- For cruises of five days or less, guests can receive either a 100 percent Future Cruise Credit with $300 onboard credit per stateroom on the next cruise if booked by Dec. 31 for sailing by Dec. 31, 2022 or a 100 percent refund.
- You have until Dec. 31 to make a selection or you will automatically receive a 100 percent Future Cruise Credit. Regardless of the option you select, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and WiFi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
Crystal Cruises continues to diligently work to serve our guests for travel changes as a result of the evolving COVID-19 situation. Refunds are manually processed by the Crystal team and given the high volume of cancelled sailings it may take up to 90 days from the day of cancellation for them to be issued to guests.
Crystal continues to closely monitor recommendations from global health authorities and developments from relevant government authorities including the U.S. Administration’s announcement of a 30-day air restriction prohibiting many foreign visitors who have been in Europe over the last two weeks from entering the United States.
Due to temporary closures of European ports, Crystal canceled the following sailings:
• Crystal Serenity | April 21 | 12 nights | Rome to Monte Carlo
• Crystal Serenity | April 21 | 6 nights | Rome to Palma de Mallorca
• Crystal Serenity | April 21 | 19 nights | Rome to Venice
• Crystal Serenity | April 27 | 6 nights | Palma de Mallorca to Monte Carlo
• Crystal Serenity | May 3 | 7 nights | Monte Carlo to Venice
• Crystal Serenity | May 3 | 28 nights | Monte Carlo to Rome
• Crystal Symphony | May 8 | 16 nights | Dubai to Rome
• Crystal Symphony | May 8 | 10 nights | Dubai to Aqaba/Petra
• Crystal Symphony | May 8 | 42 nights | Dubai to London
• Crystal Symphony | May 18 | 6 nights | Aqaba/Petra to Rome
Crystal River Cruises:
• Crystal Bach | April 16 | 7 nights | Amsterdam Roundtrip
• Crystal Bach | April 23 | 7 nights | Amsterdam Roundtrip
• Crystal Debussy | April 17 | 7 nights | Amsterdam Roundtrip
• Crystal Debussy | April 24 | 7 nights | Amsterdam Roundtrip
• Crystal Mahler | April 18 | 7 nights | Budapest to Vilshofen
• Crystal Mahler | April 25 | 7 nights | Vilshofen to Budapest
• Crystal Ravel | April 17 | 7 nights | Budapest to Vilshofen
• Crystal Ravel | April 24 | 7 nights | Budapest to Vilshofen
Crystal Yacht Cruises:
• Crystal Esprit| April 19 | 7 nights | Limassol to Athens
• Crystal Esprit| April 26 | 7 nights | Athens Roundtrip
Guests on affected sailings will have the choice of:
- A 100 percent refund of cruise fare, port charges, taxes and fees paid, and any air and hotel packages booked through Crystal.
- A Future Cruise Credit* equal to 125 percent of their cruise fare paid, valid on any Crystal experience (Ocean, River, Yacht or Expedition) embarking through Dec. 31, 2022, along with a refund of port charges, taxes, and fees, and air and hotel packages booked through Crystal.
If guests are unable to redeem the future cruise credit by Dec. 31, 2022, they may request a refund of the original cruise fare paid.
The Future Cruise Credit will be applied to the guest profile. However, if a guest prefers the refund option, email at Resolutions@crystalcruises.com.
Future Cruise Credit choice may be used with Crystal’s Two-for-One Fares and Book Now Savings on a single, non-fully paid, future booking. It is not combinable with any other discount, non-transferable, non-refundable once applied, and not in lieu of the deposit requirement on the new booking.
Applicable to all 2020 Ocean, River, Yacht and Expedition Voyages:
Crystal established a temporary cancellation policy* to provide more flexibility for our guests. This temporary policy is applicable to all Crystal experiences and replaces the standard cancellation policy of 120 days or earlier. Guests may cancel up to seven days prior to first service and receive a 100 percent credit for cruise fare monies paid that may be redeemed on any future voyage through the end of 2022.
For all new bookings, Crystal has established a new reduced deposit policy for Crystal voyages, previously 25 percent of the cruise fare. New reduced deposit amounts are:
•$100 per person for cruises of up to 13 nights;
•$200 per person for cruises of 14-21 nights;
•$500 per person for cruises of 22 nights or longer.
Crystal River Cruises, Crystal Yacht Cruises and Crystal Expedition Cruises
•$500 per person for all voyages.
For all existing and new bookings for all Crystal experiences, final payment will be reduced from 120 days or earlier to 90 days prior to first service.
Cunard extends pause of operations until May 15.
Visit My Cunard at my.cunard.com to ensure your contact details are up to date (please make sure all fields are completed).
Existing bookings impacted by the temporary suspension:
For bookings departing before April 11: Guests impacted by the temporary suspension will be offered a Future Cruise Credit of 125 percent, which can be used for a new booking made before Dec. 31, 2021 — can be redeemed against any Cunard voyage sailing before March 31, 2022.
For bookings made before March 11, departing after April 11, and before Aug. 31:
For those keeping their existing booking, Cunard will offer some onboard spending money to be credited to guest accounts. Credits given, per stateroom, depends upon the number of nights.
- For voyages of 1–3 nights duration: $150
- For voyages of 4–7 nights duration: $300
- For voyages of 8–14 nights duration: $600
- For voyages of 15-plus-nights duration: $900
No contact necessary, onboard spending money will be automatically added to existing bookings, ahead of travel. Booked guests with a cruise departing before Aug. 31, will have received an email.
All bookings departing after April 11, and before Aug. 31:
Transferring your booking:
Restrictions have been temporarily removed from the Transfer Policy.
- Transfer booking to any Cunard voyage currently on sale (and not just to those within the next 12 months).
- Transfer booking to a voyage of higher or lower value (and not just of a higher value, as is usually the case).
- Transfer booking an unlimited number of times (and not just once).
- Transfer bookings free of charge, as we will waive the current £100 administration charge for each transfer made.
This can all be done up to 48 hours before departure.
Cancelling your voyage:
- If you’re booked on a Cunard voyage sailing before Aug. 31, guests can cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure.
- Cancelled bookings will receive a Future Cruise Credit equivalent to the cancellation fees and refunds will be given on any remaining monies paid; check the Cunard website for full details of how this will be applied.
- Your Future Cruise Credit can be used on bookings made up to the end of next year (Dec. 31, 2021) and can be redeemed against any Cunard voyage sailing until the end of March 2022
Value of refunds and Future Cruise Credit:
The value of the FCC will be equivalent to the value of the original cancellation charges.
All bookings departing after Aug. 31.
Transferring your booking:
If you are sailing after Aug. 31, guests can take advantage of the new flexible transfer policy (until Aug. 31), but notice prior to the balance due date is required. Guests, with a booking on a Cunard Fare or Early Saver fare, sailing after Aug. 31, can now:
- Transfer their booking to any Cunard voyage currently on sale (and not just to those within the next 12 months).
- Transfer their booking to a voyage of higher or lower value (and not just of a higher value, as is usually the case).
- Transfer their booking an unlimited number of times (and not just once).
- Transfer their bookings free of charge, as we will waive the current £100 administration charge for each transfer made.
- Hurtigruten will stop operations on the Norwegian coast through April 19. All international expedition sailings are canceled through April 28.
- If you are affected by the cancellation for departing sailings March 18–April 28, you can rebook for free.
- For all guests booked on departures April 20–Sept. 30, Hurtigruten offers rebooking, without any rebooking fee, to any future Hurtigruten cruise — Expedition or Norwegian Coastal — from July 1–Dec. 21, 2021.
- You do not need to have decided on which exact Hurtigruten cruise to rebook to when sending the rebooking form.
- The offer is valid for any new Hurtigruten bookings made by April 30.
- A changed reservation will be credited as a Hurtigruten Future Cruise Voucher in the amount of 100 percent of amounts paid (including fees). Guests will also get a 10 percent discount on a future cruise.
- The Hurtigruten Future Cruise voucher will be valid on all Hurtigruten departures — Expedition or Norwegian Coastal Voyages — until Dec. 31, 2021.
- If you wish to change your Hurtigruten reservation, you need to notify Hurtigruten at least 48 hours prior to when you were originally scheduled to commence your travel.
- If you have booked your flight through Hurtigruten:
- At least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- If you arrange your own flights:
- At least 48 hours prior to your hotel check-in, or
- At least 48 hours prior to your cruise embarkation (whichever is first).
- If you have booked your flight through Hurtigruten:
Norwegian Cruise Line suspended all cruise voyages, beginning with embarkations March 13–April 11. The cruise line plans to recommence operations April 12.
- Voyages already underway will conclude, with guests disembarking as soon as possible. Guests will also receive assistance with further travel arrangements. Additionally, guests who booked voyages with embarkation dates March 13–April 11 can contact the cruise line, or second party travel professional.
- Norwegian Cruise Line guests with embarkment dates March 13–17 will receive a 150 percent refund (in the form of a cruise credit) for price of paid bookings.
- Guests with booked voyages March 18–April 11 will receive a 125 percent refund (also, in the form of a future cruise credit) for the original price paid — all credits can be applied toward any future Norwegian cruise through Dec. 31, 2022.
- Guests who prefer a full refund, not a cruise credit, will receive a 100 percent refund to their original form of payment. Refunds will be received within 90 days of completing the request form here, available March 23. Norwegian Cruise Line asks “guests to wait to contact us regarding any refund until after March 23, 2020 as our reservation system will allow us to accommodate their requests at that time.”
- As of March 13, Oceania Cruises has initiated a voluntary suspension of all voyages worldwide embarking from March 13 through April 11. Oceania plans to recommence and operate with embarkations beginning April 12.
For voyages embarking April 12 and onward:
- All embarking guests will be asked to complete and submit a Pre-Embarkation Public Health Questionnaire certifying their current health status and recent travel history. In addition, all embarking guests and crew will be administered a non-touch fever temperature check.
Denial of boarding will occur in the following cases:
- Guests who have traveled from, visited or transited via airports in China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Iran or Italy within 30 days of their voyage embarkation, regardless of nationality. Travel companions of these guests who share the same stateroom will also be denied boarding.
- Guests who in the last 30 days have come into known direct contact with anyone who has traveled from, visited or transited via airports in China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Iran or Italy. Travel companions of these guests who share the same stateroom will also be denied boarding.
- Guests who have traveled from, visited or transited via airports in identified COVID-19 quarantine or containment zones within 30 days of their voyage embarkation, regardless of nationality. Travel companions of these guests who share the same stateroom will also be denied boarding.
- Any guest with a temperature detected at or above 100.4F.
- All persons who, within 30 days prior to embarkation, have had contact with, or helped care for, anyone suspected or diagnosed as having COVID-19, or who are currently subject to health monitoring for possible exposure to COVID-19.
- All persons who have reported on the Pre-Embarkation Public Health Questionnaire or who appear symptomatic, are feeling unwell, are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, exhibit difficulty breathing or have chronic pulmonary or respiratory conditions.
- Guests who are denied boarding will be issued a refund for monies paid for their cruise-only expenditures in the form of a 100 percent future cruise credit.
- While onboard, any persons who exhibit symptoms of any respiratory illness, flu-like symptoms, cough or a fever above 100.4F will be subject to additional screening at the onboard Medical Center and may be subject to potential quarantine and disembarkation.
Travel Restrictions for Certain Passport Holders
- Certain countries have put into place additional restrictions for port entry and passenger disembarkation. These often include denying entry to certain passport holders or requiring additional medical documentation or screenings. Guests with certain passports and who are on voyages impacted by port restrictions will be notified prior to sailing.
All voyages departing March 12 – May 10, 2020 are canceled.
In addition to suspending all sailing (for two months), disembarking, sanitizing and monitoring the health of passengers, Princess took additional screening and measures for COVID-19, prior to shut down:
- Any individual who traveled from/through mainland China, Macau, Hong Kong, South Korea, Iran or Italy within 14 days of the start of their cruise, including transit through their airports, will not be permitted to board the ship. For itineraries that call in the Bahamas, we will, consistent with Bahamian regulations, adopt a 20-day restriction for embarking travelers from the above countries. Shipboard staff will be scanning passports to verify that transit did not occur through any of the prohibited areas.
- Any individual in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, or a person under monitoring for COVID-19 within 14 days of the start of the cruise, will not be permitted to board the ship.
- We will conduct additional pre-boarding screening of all individuals who are from or have visited Japan, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand within 14 days of the start of the cruise. For itineraries that call in the Bahamas, we will, consistent with Bahamian regulations, adopt a 20-day additional screening policy for embarking travelers who are from or have visited the above countries.
- We will conduct additional pre-boarding screening of all guests and crew who have visited areas with community spread of COVID-19 and for individuals reporting illness.
- We will provide medical screening for COVID-19 on all individuals who visit our onboard Medical Center with symptoms of respiratory illness or fever.
- We will report all cases of fever and respiratory illness, and any patients with suspected COVID-19 infection, to local health authorities.
- The above is subject to change at any time based on the interests of health and safety of our guests and crew and any other requirements that may be imposed by local authorities. Updated information on the illness and travel advice can be found at the CDC website.
- Be aware of latest health advisories and new travel restrictions — Visit our Notices & Advisories page for our latest health advisories, travel restrictions, and healthy travel tips.
- More information can be found at: Princess Cruises Notices & Advisories page
- Regent Seven Seas will voluntarily suspend cruise voyages, effective immediately for 30 days. This voluntary action covers voyages with embarkation dates from March 13-April 11, with plans to recommence operations on voyages embarking after April 12.
- Guests currently booked on voyages with embarkation dates from March 13-April 11 are asked to contact their Travel Advisor or the Regent reservation team.
- All guests on impacted voyages will receive a 125 percent refund of the fare paid in the form of a Future Cruise Credit, which can be applied toward any future cruise through Dec. 31, 2022.
- For guests who wish to not avail themselves of the 125 percent Future Cruise Credit, a 100 percent refund of the fare paid will be reimbursed to the original form of payment within 90 days of guests’ request.
- Regent is introducing Regent Reassurance on all existing reservations and all new reservations made by April 30. For all voyages embarking on or before Sept. 30, guests who have paid in full have the option to cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure date and receive a 100 percent Future Cruise Credit, which can be applied to any new reservation made within one year on any Regent voyage sailing before Dec. 31, 2022.
Royal Caribbean International announced March 13 to voluntarily suspend sailings departing from U.S. ports — operations for the remainder of our sailings worldwide are also suspended, as of March 15. For anyone currently onboard a cruise — current sailings will debark as planned.
Plans to resume operations May 12.
Canadian ports will remain closed until July 1. The Port of Singapore will remain closed through May.
Royal Caribbean will provide a 125 percent refund, in the form of a Future Cruise Credit valid through Dec. 31, 2021.
- Refund amounts are based on total cruise fare paid (including additional services, packages and amenities purchased), but with a little extra, due to the unique circumstance.
- Future Cruise Credits will be automatically issued by April 13, via email.
- For a full refund, not a cruise line credit, guests have until Dec. 31, 2021 to request the 100 percent reimbursement to be made to their original form of payment. Unlike the 125 percent Future Cruise Line Credit, guest must contact Royal Caribbean to start the refund process.
- Royal Caribbean will deactivate your Future Cruise Credit and process a refund to the original payment form(s), which will include any non-refundable deposits. Click here to begin the process. Guests expect to receive your refund 30 days after a submitted request.
For those who purchased airfare or hotel accommodations:
- Royal Caribbean can automatically obtain a refund, or guests can contact the service provider directly.
Seabourn will voluntarily pause global operations of its five cruise ships starting March 14, through May 14. The decision is a voluntary response to the unpredictable circumstances evolving from the global spread of COVID-19 and in an abundance of caution.
- Current voyages that are underway will end by March 22. Seabourn will be communicating these changes with all booked guests and their travel advisors.
- Seabourn guests on impacted voyages will receive a 125 percent refund of the fare paid in the form of a future cruise credit, which can be applied toward any future cruise through Dec. 31, 2021. For guests who do not opt to choose the 125 percent future cruise credit, a 100 percent refund of the fare paid will be reimbursed to the original form of payment.
- Seabourn asks guests not to call the Reservation Call Center due to the possibility of high call volumes and the potential of long on-hold wait times. Guests and their travel advisors will be sent communications on how to manage cancellations and desired compensation. Information and instructions for requesting a refund will be available online.
Now, you can book your cruise with confidence: cancel for any reason and receive a Future Cruise Credit in the amount of your cancellation fees. Some restrictions apply.
Bookings must meet the eligibility criteria below:
Cruise sailing prior to July 31, 2020.
• Booking is cancelled no less than 48 hours prior to sailing
If your booking meets the eligibility criteria, your cancellation will be processed automatically and you will receive a confirmation with your Future Cruise Credit details in approximately two weeks.
Cruise sailing Aug. 1–Oct. 15
• Booking is cancelled no less than 30 days prior to sailing
If your booking meets the eligibility criteria, please ensure you follow the below steps:
1. Cancel your booking.
2. Submit Book with Confidence Form to request your Future Cruise Credit.
3. Receive email notification that your Future Cruise Credit has been applied in approximately two weeks.
Silversea has suspended all current voyages.
The following itineraries will resume starting in May:
Silver Cloud: E4200519010 – Silver Cloud will welcome guests once more from May 19, 2020, sailing from London (Tower Bridge) to Dublin on a 10-day itinerary.
Silver Wind: SW200513012 – Guests will embark on a 12-day round-trip voyage from London (Tower Bridge), departing May 13, 2020, aboard Silver Wind.
Silver Shadow: SS200514009 – Silver Shadow will commence service once again from May 14, 2020, embarking upon a 9-day round-trip voyage from Athens (Piraeus).
Silver Spirit: SL200517009 – Silver Spirit will set sail from Barcelona on May 17, 2020, welcoming guests on a 9-day round-trip voyage.
Silver Muse: 6011 – From May 28, 2020, Silver Muse will resume sailing, journeying from Vancouver to Seward (Anchorage, Alaska) on a 7-day itinerary.
Silver Whisper: WH200525012 – Silver Whisper will undertake a 12-day voyage from Amsterdam to London (Greenwich) from May 25, 2020.
Silver Explorer: E1200607011 – Guests will cruise on Silver Explorer again from June 7, 2020, enjoying an 11-day itinerary between Kobe and Otaru (Hokkaido).
Silver Galapagos: 8020 – Traveling aboard Silver Galapagos, guests will set sail from Baltra to San Cristobal on May 16, 2020, completing a 7-day voyage.
- For all sailings departing from today until May 31 (existing and future bookings), guests will have a chance to cancel their booking up to two days prior to departure and receive a full refund in the form of a Future Cruise Credit, so comprised: Any non-cruise amounts refundable per Silversea standard cancellation policy will be refunded in the original form of payment, any outstanding amounts due as per cancellation policy will be refunded through a Future Cruise Credit. The Future Cruise Credit amount will cover in specific any applicable cancellation penalty and will exclude any amounts paid for air upgrades, deviation fees, pre, post and overland tours, transfers and hotels.
- For all sailings departing June 1–July 31 (existing and future bookings) guests will have the largest choice and in specific:
1) If they cancel 30 days prior to sailing date they can elect to receive either a 100 percent cash refund (see below cash* refund for details) or a 100 percent Future Cruise Credit refund (see above for details)
2) If they cancel between 30 days and two days prior to sailing they will receive a 100 percent Future Cruise Credit refund (see above for details)
3) If they cancel one day prior to sailing the cancellation policy will be 100 percent. The cancellation will be subject to a $200 administrative fee.
- For all sailings departing Aug. 1–Dec. 31 (existing and future bookings) guests will have a chance to cancel their booking up to 30 days prior to departure and receive 100 percent cash refund of the monies paid to Silversea. The refund amount will cover in specific any applicable cancellation penalty and will exclude any amounts paid for air upgrades, deviation fees, pre, post and overland tours, transfers and hotels. The cancellation will be subject to a $200 administrative fee.
- For any booking between 29 days prior to sailing and sailing date the cancellation penalty will amount to 100 percent of the booking value.
Itinerary cancellations are listed below:
- Voyage nr. E4200320018 Cape Town to Tema (Accra) scheduled to depart March 20
- Voyage nr. E4200407018 Tema (Accra) to Lisbon scheduled to depart April 7
- Voyage nr. 2010 Fort Lauderdale to Bridgetown scheduled to depart March 16
- Voyage nr. 2013 Bridgetown to Fort Lauderdale scheduled to depart March 27
- Voyage nr. SW200406016 Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona scheduled to depart April 6
- Voyage nr. 3005 Fort Lauderdale to Lisbon scheduled to depart March 27
- Voyage nr. SS200409007 Lisbon to Barcelona scheduled to depart April 9
- Voyage nr. 5006 Mumbai to Dubai scheduled to depart March 15
- Voyage nr. 5007 Dubai to Piraeus scheduled to depart March 25
- Voyage nr. 6006 Auckland to Sydney scheduled to depart March 17
- Voyage nr. 6007 Sydney to Singapore scheduled to depart March 31
- Voyage nr. 6008 Singapore to Yokohama scheduled to depart April 18
- Voyage nr. 6009 Yokohama to Vancouver scheduled to depart May 4
- Voyage nr. 4005 Sydney to Amsterdam scheduled to depart March 20
- Voyage nr. 4006 Singapore to Mumbai scheduled to depart April 7
- Voyage nr. 4007 Mumbai to Civitavecchia scheduled to depart April 18
- Voyage nr. 4008 Civitavecchia to Dublin scheduled to depart May 6
- Voyage nr. 4009 Dublin to Amsterdam scheduled to depart May 15
- Voyage nr. E1200318009 Valparaiso to Easter Island scheduled to depart March 18
- Voyage nr. E1200327014 Easter Island to Papeete scheduled to depart March 27
- Voyage nr. E1200410013 Papeete to Lautoka (Fiji) scheduled to depart April 10
- Voyage nr. E1200424017 Lautoka (Fiji) to Cairns scheduled to depart April 24
- Voyage nr. E1200511016 Cairns to Apra scheduled to depart May 11
- Voyage nr. E1200527011 Apra to Kobe scheduled to depart May 27
- Voyage nr. 8011 San Cristobal to Baltra scheduled to depart March 14
- Voyage nr. 8012 Baltra to San Cristobal scheduled to depart March 21
- Voyage nr. 8013 San Cristobal to Baltra scheduled to depart March 28
- Voyage nr. 8014 Baltra to San Cristobal scheduled to depart April 4
Booked guests on affected voyages will have the option to receive a 100 percent cash refund to their original method of payment within 90 days of guests’ request, or a 125 percent Future Cruise Credit valid for two years from issuance. Special conditions apply to the following voyages:
- Guests booked on Silver Spirit (voyage nr. 5006 and 5007)will receive 100 percent cash full refund to their original method of payment within 90 days of guests’ request, and 25 percent Future Cruise Credit for the cruise portion of the booking valid for two years from issuance
- Guests booked on the Full World Cruise 2020 or on Silver Whisper (voyage nr. 4006, 4007, 4008 and 4009)will have the option to receive 100 percent cash refund of the unused portion of their cruise booking reimbursed in the original form of payment within 90 days of guests’ request, or 125 percent Future Cruise Credit of the unused portion of their cruise booking valid for two years from issuance.
- All Egypt itineraries have been suspended through April 25. If you have a booking on one of these suspended voyages, you may rebook your travel dates to any 2020 or 2021 cruise or receive a Future Cruise Credit eligible to be used during the next 24 months.
- All European itineraries will be suspended until April 23. If you have a vacation reservation during this temporary suspension period, please know you may rebook your travel dates to any 2020 or 2021 cruise or receive a Future Cruise Credit eligible to be used during the next 24 months.
- For bookings after April 23, guests can now cancel up to 14 days prior to their cruise and rebook on any 2020 or 2021 cruise without penalty or have the option to rebook with one of Uniworld’s TTC sister brands — from Trafalgar to Insight Vacations — for 2020 to 2021.
- As of March 11, 2020, Viking is temporarily suspending operations of river and ocean cruises, for embarkations taking place through June 30.
- For those guests whose cruise falls within this window of suspended operations, Viking is offering the choice of a Future Cruise Voucher valued at 125 percent of all monies paid to Viking or a refund equal to the amount paid. Guests will have 24 months to use their Future Cruise Voucher to make a new reservation on any river, ocean or expedition cruise. For additional flexibility, if you are unable to use your voucher, Viking will automatically send you a refund equal to the original amount paid to Viking after the voucher expires. These Future Cruise Vouchers will also be fully transferable.
By Kimberly Krol
By Hainan Airlines
By Kimberly Krol
BOTANIUM SMART GROWERS Indoor gardening is a great way to grow your own food, improve air quality and add a touch of natural beauty to your living space. Botanium takes the hassle out of the process thanks to a smart hydroponic system that works without soil and is impossible to overwater, a great feature for those not blessed with green thumbs. You can even leave it alone for weeks while you travel, as it takes care of the plant for you. The growers work with a number of herbs and lettuce, vegetables such as tomatoes and chili peppers, and even orchids. Botanium also sells nutrient pipettes to give your indoor garden a health boost in order to grow more of your chosen produce. From $73. botanium.se
Virtually escape to beloved national parks with Xanterra Travel Collection’s new #RoamFromHome series. The travel hub allows users to check on weekly projects and park showcases by following #OneWeekdiscoveries, filled with all the sights and sounds of America’s national parks.