Add some thrills to your family travel at Six Flags New England, appropriately dubbed the Thrill Capital of New England. The theme park recently announced its lineup of special events for the 2022-2023 season. The park also brought back its dining pass and membership programs.
Here’s a look at what’s coming:
- Fright Fest presented by SNICKERS: Through Nov. 6, the area’s scariest Halloween event returns with 200-plus Fright Fest performers, more than 20 shows and attractions and live entertainment.
- Kid’s Boo Fest: Also through Nov. 6, this daytime event is more friendly for little ghouls and ghosts, including Halloween activities, trick-or-treat trails, a hay maze and more.
- Oktoberfest: Through Oct. 30, the family-friendly German heritage festival brings a new fall tradition to the park with authentic food and drinks.
- Veterans Weekend: Nov. 11–13, the event features patriotic music, apparel, entertainment and more.
- Spring Break: April 15–23, 2023, this two-week celebration boasts food, music, kid-friendly activities, entertainment and thrilling coasters.
- Cinco de Mayo: Enjoy margaritas, cuisine, salsa dancers and more, May 5–7, 2023.
- Kids Fest: New in 2023, June 17–25, this event is designed for kids with activities, entertainment, rides and more.
Dude alert: If you’ve fallen out of touch with the other guys in your family, Cody Yellowstone is the perfect place to catch up — and autumn is the ideal season for doing so in the great outdoors. From off-road adventures to historic ghost towns to plenty of wildlife, there’s something in this dynamic destination to please family travelers.
As the only major U.S. airline to own a flight school, United Airlines already hit a major milestone, and now the carrier celebrates another important — and historic — step as the inaugural class of United Aviate Academy pilots graduates, leading the next generation of aviators. The 51 students in the graduating class were majority, at 80 percent, women and people of color — another stride toward United’s goal of training 5,000 new pilots by 2030 with half women or POC.
Family travelers to England can’t miss the return of the annual Bath at Christmas in the picturesque and historic city of Bath. Nights of entertainment, lights, and delicious food and drinks queue up for an unforgettable Christmas.
Filled with hidden treasures waiting to be discovered, Seoul invites travelers to unearth its many gems, and Seoul Tourism Organization is here to help travelers do just that. Through thoughtfully created initiatives like the Theme Tourism County Competition, Seoul Tourism Organization works closely with local districts to identify and showcase what makes each district unique and charming in all seasons.